Reviews Of Software Products Offered By Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout is a software company, which develops the software for Amazon seller. These products are suitable for both WebApp and chrome extension that can be used by Amazon sellers. The primary goal of the company is to promote the successful Amazon business by providing tools and resources to Amazon sellers. Jungle Scout was founded by Greg Mercer on 2015. These products help you in building a profitable Amazon business by uncovering products to sell. Here are some reviews Jungle Scout and their products.
- Jungle Scout products are user-friendly and easy to use and intuitive
- Saves the time from doing repetitive tasks and offer better data insights at the same time
- Product database research offers the most accurate data
- The main pro is cheaper overall
- Product tracker helps to monitor products over time and helps to find profitable product niches
- Helps to send generic screenshots to others for review
- Offers money-back guarantee for every product
- Products help to research with greater productivity and decision-making ability.
- Plenty of learning products helps for the beginners
- Accuracy of the estimates and projections
- Quality customer care and support
- Detailed analysis of product variations.
- The Basic versions are a bit too limited in what they can do.
- Web app and the Chrome extension has some bugs to work out.
- Both the applications and the extensions product price is little higher
The Jungle Scout Company tries to offer the products with a fair price. The product price will be varied based on the month and annual plan for every product. However, the product price is start at $49/month. Fetcher starts at $19/month. The company offer free trail to the buyers for individual product. But you can avail the product with less cost when you use Jungle Scout coupons during your purchase.